The National Cotton Council will host regional information webinars to provide U.S. cotton industry members and others with information on the recently approved 2018 seed cotton program provisions.
Included will be examples of support levels under various price scenarios and examples of generic base conversion options.
Monday, Feb. 19 webinars are:
- 8-9:30 am EST for Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina.
- 10-11:30 am EST and 9-10:30 am CST for Georgia, Alabama, Florida.
- 1-2:30 pm for Tennessee, Missouri, Arkansas.
- 3-4:30 pm for South Texas, Rolling Plains Texas, Southern Rolling Plains Texas.
Tuesday, Feb. 20 webinars are:
- 8-9:30 am CST for Louisiana, Mississippi.
- 10-11:30 am CST for High Plains/West Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas.
- 1-2:30 pm MST and 12-1:30 pm PST for New Mexico, Arizona, California.
Webinar instructions are:
- Webinar: https://cotton.adobeconnect.com/seedcotton/.
- Conference Call in number: 1-800-377-8846.
- Participation Code: 19679613#.