10. Interact with a diverse group of people, products and services from across the country and around the world while doing business and networking in an enjoyable and comfortable indoor setting.
9. Visit with thousands of farmers from around the world and get a first look at the newest technology, services and products — more in one place than anywhere in the Mid-South!
8. Register to win fabulous prizes — more than $4,000 in cash awarded throughout the Show, register to win a registered Labrador puppy, or enjoy interactive displays including NASCAR simulators.
7. BAR-BEE-Q — Enjoy Corky's award-winning BBQ, mountainous nachos and other specialties.
6. Essential updates and workshops on key legislative and marketing issues with leading commodity experts — all for free!
5. Music and dancing at the world-famous Peabody Hotel Saturday night featuring The Krackerjacks — for you and your clients' entertainment and business discussions.
4. Enjoy the international crossroads city of Memphis - the history, culture, food and music.
3. Hear ever-popular market economist Richard Brock outline what he expects for the year ahead - a complimentary lively, informative and entertaining workshop!
2. Learn how to address market volatility and uncertainty and hear what others are doing - this is the place to glean information from farmers, industry experts, and specialists that can help you make impending decisions.
1. Support U.S. agriculture as a dynamic, innovative and progressive industry by attending this 57th American agriculture event — the premier forum for sharing ideas, meeting friends and family, and being a part of where it all comes together.